Thursday 8 May 2014

OOTD - THE ANDROGENOUS LOOK

Androgyny is the combination of masculine and feminine characteristics. Today I opted to dabble with the style and it's make-up free Thursday as my skin is breaking out from the harsh weather we have been experiencing here in East London. I loved the shoes because they gave my feet a break but were still formal for the office- plus I'm not a lace up or sneaker person so it was refreshingly pleasant how comfy they were. But I still wanted to keep a piece of femininity to the outfit by adding a delicate chiffon shirt and jacket with a chiffon back.  So girls I hope you are inspired to don a power suit and show who's the boss.

smoochies 
Gugu 












Photos           : Gugu Khoza
Shirt&Shoes : Mr Price
Jacket            :Popstars Boutique
Pants              :Olive De' Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment