Wednesday 7 January 2015

Miss World 2014/15 - Our very own Miss South Africa Rolene Strauss!!!!

Hey Loves,

                                     Compliments of the New Year!!!!!! Ching, Salute!!!!



I am very much excited for the projects I have planned for 2015 and I hope to share with you guys so we can all inspire each other and also grow in our creativity and influence.




So today's post is a late special dedication to our very own Rolene Strauss, who is the currently reigning Miss World! Miss Strauss is from Volkrust and is a refreshing nod to South African beauties from the Miss World beauty pageant in 40 years!!
So I felt it was justice to have her as the first blog entry of 2015- a positive encouragement that dreams coupled with hard work, dedication, discpline and a goal can come true.



 In her own words ( First Diary Entry dated January 6th ) she says of the experience so far "During the first few weeks as Miss World, my heart was truly touched by the hopes and dreams I see in children's eyes when I speak to them. It gives me the courage to work towards a better future for those who hope and dream." 
http://www.missworld.com/ReigningMissWorld/2015-01-06/My-First-Diary-Entry/


+Rolene Strauss we at isabellacoza.com salute you and we hope your year of reign will be an opportunity for you to shine your light in many lives as a positive influence; we believe you will do so ( in designer heels but of course)! Lots of love and success in your future endeavors.

So my beautiful & oh so chic glamazons ....... here's to a year of creative greatness

Miss World pictures are all from &copyright owned by the official Miss World website, here


Tags: #missworld2014  #RoleneStrauss #newyear



No comments:

Post a Comment