Thursday 29 January 2015

Valentine's Day Makeup Look - Purple Smoked Eyes & Pink Frosted Lips

Hey Loves,

So this is a Valentine's day look perfect if you want to ditch the over-done red & white theme of the day, but still chic with a hint of sass. 
I love this look because it is so versatile for different kinds of dates : maybe you will be spending V-Day with your girls, your boo, or just your glam-self ! This look will be appropriate for all these!





Snapshot 3 (2015-01-28 11-11 PM)_Fotor


Look 1

Here I am wearing big, big hair for that Diana Ross glam effect! This hair look will be perfect for a girls night out. I would pair this with blue skinnies (high-waisted but of course!), a white v-neck loose fitting tee (tucked in the front) and nude heels = Instant Chic. Top of with a biker jacket if it is chilly outside and finish off with a clutch purse .




Snapshot 4 (2015-01-28 11-12 PM)_Fotor
 
Look 2

This I would wear for a sit down dinner with the boo. I would pair this with an LBD (midi & body-con) with gold accessories, black clutch box purse and black cut out heels = Instant Sophistication

For the tutorial go over to my YouTube to watch the step by step guide. Go watch on YouTube now

PRODUCTS USED
Garnier-Miracle-Skin-Perfector-BB-Cream
I use medium
med-mu008
I used Hazelnut to set the BB Cream


IMG_5261
I used Cool Tan to highlight


300
I used the Black Opal Creme to Powder Foundation as a contour for the hollow of my cheeks and temples


Essence-Sun-Club-2

I used the Essence Sun Club Bronzing Powder to highlight on the forehead, bridge of my nose, highest points on my cheekbones, cupid's bow and chin
20130526_215936
I applied the Rimmel Blush in Coral to flush my cheeks
Rimmel-Witness-White-Scandal-Eyes-Eyeshadow-Stick
I used this ScandalEyes Pencil in 001 Witness White to prime my eyelids,preparing for eyeshadow.
images
I used the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 360 AS YOU WANT VICTORIA as my base lip color


Twist_20Lipstick_20-_20Dreamy_20Lilac_20_20SKU_207549-21-1_large
I topped the lips with the Ralo Cosmetics Twist Lipstick in 04 Choc Pink for the frosted look.


2242380
  I finished the look with the NXY Pin-Up-Tease Mascara



eyes-FB-Twitter_Fotor
This is not the actual palette I used. The one I used has a turquoise green, lavender,purple,metallic black, white, light and dark browns in it.

All the products, except for the Ralo Lipstick, are available at #Clicks and #Dischem nationwide.

@dischem_pharmacists_who_care
@ralocosmetics
+Clickspharmacies


No comments:

Post a Comment