Wednesday 28 January 2015

HAIR HOW TO - REFRESH YOUR OLD WEAVE

Hi Loves
So I had this awesome weave installed on Dec 29th and I have been loving creating different looks on it. 

But if you know me, you would know how much I don't like looking almost the same for long. 


So I decided to refresh my weave with a cut and a bit of TLC- if you want to dodge the salon trip & hassle, keep reading


  
Now proceed to curl the hair. You can just straighten it with an iron at this stage as an alternative. I wanted curls, so I went for my flexi rods.



 And this is the finished result.....I think it came out pretty awesome. See you don't always have to break the bank to look good!




The video tutorial is up on my  YouTube for how to achieve this hair. Check it out on this link here 
If you want a tutorial on the turquoise green smoked eye-look, just leave a comment on the picture on my Instagram and I will record the tutorial.

Don't forget to +1 the post and follow on all my social links
Instagram @missgeecoza
Twitter   @decleanlife
Facebook  /MissGee Coza

xoxo,
Gugu 

No comments:

Post a Comment