Thursday 4 December 2014

The All White Trend via Stripes 'n Studs as seen on NYFW Spring 2014



Hi lovely ones,

So I have been asked on Instagram to do daily posts on my OOTDs, so I complied and I am thankful and greatly encouraged by the positive feedback I am getting from you guys so Imma keep doing this for you guys.

On to today's post :

 The color white dominated the NYFW Spring 2014 runways in a major way and of course I wasn't just going to let this slide without creating my own take of the trend. Things to remember: you do not necessarily have to wear the same shade of white, you can mix different "whites" and just be creative about it - like I always say: it's your style!

So here's my interpretation of the trend for the office lady

As always, God bless and smoochies,
Gee


 This Jacket has such detail in the cut it is modern and very much office appropriate without being too " officy" if I'm making any sense. And the best part is you can just throw on some jeans and you are off to a night in the town! And a white button down is and should be a wardrobe stable, okay ladies? MKAY!


   The Studs on these pants are everything! They are still formal with a bit of edgy and fun detail, and the gold just
 catches the eye


Pointy toe heels are office appropriate, glam, sophisticated. The suede makes everything polished and put together, very put together.



The whole look with just a tiny pop of color!


Jacket                       : +Foschini
Shirt                         :+Foschini
Studded Pants          : +Mr Price / MRP
Pointy Toe Heels     : +Foschini 
Lime Studs              :  +Mr Price / MRP
Styled & Modeled   : @missgeecoza IG


+NYFW  

No comments:

Post a Comment