Tuesday 11 November 2014

A Musical Feast - introducing Cizario Roberts



I had the pleasure of spending some time with up and coming artist Cizario Roberts, who has been busy in studio recording his first album titled" Ngizelingoma", loosely translated "I have given birth to a song" which is befitting for a first album and for someone whose music career growth I have had the blessing to witness .



Listening to the album was refreshing, it carries a smooth, jazzy, neo-soul feel to it reminiscent of names like Maxwell yet still bears the markings of the authentic South African flavor. I am definitely not being biased, given that he is a close friend of mine, in giving the album a sterling  review and I encourage each one of you to keep your ears open as to when it will be available on the shelves; because it will be worth the investment.

My favorite is of course Fall Again and because I love you all so much I am going to let you have a listen, so go on and  click here  :)

FIND HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA

YouTube Channel     click to go to his channel
Twitter                   click to go to his twitter
Facebook Page         click to go to his FB

As always God Bless and smoochies,
missGee

No comments:

Post a Comment