Monday 15 September 2014

OOTD- Sweetened Monochrome

Hey Lovelies,

 It's Monday again, a new week and new mountains to conquer. I'ts been an in-between weather all weekend so I opted to be on the safer side and wear pants. Monochrome always appeals to me, it's classic and timeless and seems to appear on the runway every season. But I got some inspiration from +Wendy's Lookbook to add a pop of color to enhance and freshen the trend as she did in her blog post here

Hope you enjoy; thank you for reading, and have a great and productive week.








White Top                               : Popstars Boutique
Black Chinos                           : +Nike
Fuschia wrap watch                 : a gift from my friend
Radiant Orchid Heels              :  a gift from my friend
grey & black leather cardigan : Insyc @ +Mr Price / MRP

No comments:

Post a Comment